Training in the India Program with NEF
Any disadvantaged college student/graduate in any college/town named by Partners. The college or town selection committee will use accepted definition of disadvantaged.
1. Each selected MIITE participant can choose to receive CD/DVD containing all the courses for one of the following IT certifications:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- ADOBE Certified Associate (ACA) certification in Flash, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
2. Each participant will receive from the college/town:
Course CDs/DVDs by the college/town
- 3 exam vouchers
- A summary of MIITE Chairman Dr. Appu Kuttan’s book
“HAPPY EXECUTIVE- Nurturing Body, Mind and Soul”
3. The participants without internet access will be given free browsing hour coupons at the nearest Reliance Web World on a first-come, first-served basis until the 400,000 hours MIITE has already acquired are given away.
4. The participant can prepare for the certification by studying the course materials.
5. The participant can get free exam prep training at the college/town training center using the Certprep materials provided by MIITE.