National Education Foundation’s India Program Placement Information
1. When an MITTE participant passes all three exams in:
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in Word, Excel and PowerPoint: his/her individual exam scores, as well as the total combined score for all 3 exams, are posted in an access-restricted MOS database.
ADOBE Certified Associate (ACA) certification in Flash, Photoshop and Dreamweaver: his/her individual exam scores, as well as the total combined score for all 3 exams, are posted in an access-restricted ACA database.
2. Everyone who passes all 3 exams in MOS or ACA gets a prize—he/she can choose one of the 50 top quality elearning Soft Skills or IT course packages valued at Rs.3,250 or higher from MIITE. This will enable him/her to get job-ready by acquiring additional skills and certifications. Click here to see the 50 course packages.
3. The candidates with the top 100 combined scores will be provided prizes listed here.
4. The candidates with the top 3,000 combined scores will be provided job interviews by MIITE.
5. If a candidate signs a release statement, his/her scores and contact info will be posted on an access-restricted database and made available to MIITE Partners and potential local/national employers.