Partnering with National Education Foundation
Any U.S. or Indian corporation/entity is eligible to partner with NEF to bring courses to your employees.
1. Click here to view our 3,000 top quality IT and Soft Skills eLearning courses grouped into several course packages. These courses cover:
- IT — 100+ certifications in Microsoft, Adobe, Cisco, Oracle, Sun, Web Master, IT Security, A+, Net+, Security+ etc.
- Soft Skills — Project Management certification and courses in communication, marketing, sales, negotiation, budgeting, time management, presentation, stress management, motivation, goal setting etc.
- Customized Course Packages — We can also create customized course packages for you as we did for industry leaders Lockheed Martin and Wipro.
2. Request a complimentary ID for 24/7 access to all the 8,000+ courses by clicking here.
3. Evaluate the courses and order course package IDs for employees. You save at least 5a significant portion of your training cost. We can set up your eLearning academy the same day you place the order!
5. Provide us with a list of colleges/towns your company/entity wish to assist in India. We will provide full scholarships to a number of MISE participants in those colleges/towns equal to the number of IDs you purchase. These scholarships will be given in your company’s/entity’s name.
6. Thus you will receive 100% of the CSR/PR/publicity at no cost to you. Your CEO or representative will be invited to present the scholarships to the MISE participants in the college/town.